Greetings!

Hi, i'm Julie and I'm a visual artist. I work with a lot of different materials, including clay, paint, wood, and fabric. My studio is in Little Rock, Arkansas, and this blog is where I share studio goings on, new work, and occasional whatnot.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

husky

today's painting:


my mister surprised me with tickets to the tom petty and the heartbreakers concert last night! we met friends who were in on the surprise at the starving artist for dinner and walked over after. it was such a good show and so much fun! it was tp's first time in arkansas(!) in an over 35 yr career, hard to believe. i'd seen him before several times when i lived in dallas and he ALWAYS puts on a great show. last night did not disappoint. downtown was jammed due to the show and also the trav's double header all happening in argenta. loads of folks out and about and a great energy in the air plus a new moon......hmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment