Greetings!

Hi, i'm Julie and I'm a visual artist. I work with a lot of different materials, including clay, paint, wood, and fabric. My studio is in Little Rock, Arkansas, and this blog is where I share studio goings on, new work, and occasional whatnot.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

bebe in santa's hat

today's painting:

i'm back!

it was a crazy busy week and the studio show with jeri warlick was huge fun! so many friends and some new folks, too. we had the lovely rena wren play some superb live music (which was a first for us and was awesome!) AND a dear friend from dallas drove up and i had not seen her in almost 13 years!!! a magical evening:)

i want to post pics but i seriously always forget to even take any-which is odd. but i can still get some of the set up as it is:)

it was an intense amount of work though, moving out furniture and rearranging my little house to make space for art and people. thanks so much to everyone who came out to support our work! my portion of the pop up is still set up and will be for a little while for some last minute shoppers who want to msg me and come by.

i am back to my daily paintings, too, and will finish out the year! i can't believe it's almost been a YEAR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment