Greetings!

Hi, i'm Julie and I'm a visual artist. I work with a lot of different materials, including clay, paint, wood, and fabric. My studio is in Little Rock, Arkansas, and this blog is where I share studio goings on, new work, and occasional whatnot.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

cleaning the slate

I started a mini overhaul of my studio Thursday .... Something I've been hemming and hawing over. I'm already pleased and only just started! I'll definitely show some before and after snaps. I just needed a fresh start to this year and as yesterday was my birthday and new moon- it seemed a good time for a change. Since my gypsy lifestyle of the past is pulling at me, this is a good way to get a much needed change in scenery. Maybe this will hold me for a while! I have a few plans for the rest of the house and garden as well. 

I have lots planned and many projects this year and it'll be great working in a clean and pretty new/old space:)






No comments:

Post a Comment