Greetings!

Hi, i'm Julie and I'm a visual artist. I work with a lot of different materials, including clay, paint, wood, and fabric. My studio is in Little Rock, Arkansas, and this blog is where I share studio goings on, new work, and occasional whatnot.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

spring feels a long way off....

snow fell in LR and covered my world in a beautiful thick white frosting. i took a long walk last night while it was falling, and another walk this afternoon. snow makes the cold bearable. i love the color of the air after a snow when it stays overcast all day. no threat of the sun to melt away the dream. such a lovely and eerie melancholy vibe.

it will be a while before i see any of these around here. i hope this painting is bringing an early spring to the home where it now hangs.

transformation 36x36
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment