Greetings!

Hi, i'm Julie and I'm a visual artist. I work with a lot of different materials, including clay, paint, wood, and fabric. My studio is in Little Rock, Arkansas, and this blog is where I share studio goings on, new work, and occasional whatnot.

Friday, December 28, 2012

newman

today's painting:

well we still don't have electricity and what we've heard is it could be the new year before we do. bummer. but i'm hoping that they get it fixed before. there are so many lines down in my neighborhood, i'm not so sure.....

it was 46 degrees in the house when i woke up, but we have lots of down duvets so we were toasty while sleeping, and having 2 kitties on top helps! we also have friends with power and were house hopping the last few days. i'm writing this from my neighborhood starbucks and it is raining outside which seems a little bleak. i hope it doesn't start to freeze again.

i havent been too inspired to paint the last days as it is so cold in my studio and with no light, i've just had to roll with it. sigh.

today's painting is one of the commissions i was working on for a client for christmas. i'll continue to post the others the next few days just to keep the project going till the end of the year.



No comments:

Post a Comment