Greetings!

Hi, i'm Julie and I'm a visual artist. I work with a lot of different materials, including clay, paint, wood, and fabric. My studio is in Little Rock, Arkansas, and this blog is where I share studio goings on, new work, and occasional whatnot.

Monday, July 11, 2011

blueberry galette

did a lot of baking this weekend. crustless quiche, pie, and this fantastic(if i do say so myself!) blueberry galette. the blueberries came from the argenta farmer's market on saturday. blue is my favorite berry and after eating them all before i could get the crust made made last weekend, i had to send my mister back for more this weekend in the hope that i'd actually get the tart made this time:) i did! so good. this is the first time i made the crust with just whole wheat pastry flour and it had a great flavor. i will probably try some other flours in the future, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment