Greetings!

Hi, i'm Julie and I'm a visual artist. I work with a lot of different materials, including clay, paint, wood, and fabric. My studio is in Little Rock, Arkansas, and this blog is where I share studio goings on, new work, and occasional whatnot.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

happy new year!! welcome 2013!

what a great holiday it's been! i have been very lucky to spend it with good friends and we really gave 2012 a great send off. i hope you all had a marvelous new years eve and day as well. i am sad to have to begin this year without myrtle, but i am grateful for the fact she is no longer struggling. and i have baxter here by my side to cheer me up. he is the sweetest cow cat and i know he misses her too.

i'm really looking forward to working on some new projects, too. i'll be solidifying my ideas and sharing them with you in the next day or two.

till then, i will be getting back to a little more regular schedule with my massage clients, studio work, and the class i teach at the arkansas arts center.

here is one of my favorite christmas gifts

thanks fred!

one of the many glasses of bubbly from the holiday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment