Greetings!

Hi, i'm Julie and I'm a visual artist. I work with a lot of different materials, including clay, paint, wood, and fabric. My studio is in Little Rock, Arkansas, and this blog is where I share studio goings on, new work, and occasional whatnot.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

myrtle, magic kitty, sweet friend, truest companion, most inspiring muse

my sweet little cat myrtle died on saturday morning. i knew her from the time she was born, right after i moved to little rock. she was 15 1/2 years old and a sweet little angel soul and muse and inspiration. she had all the colors on her coat in very light stripes and her face was split in the middle, gray and orange. she was full of magic. right after she was gone, our electricity came on - 5 days after being off from the big ice/snow storm on christmas day. i miss my little myr myr, my little bug.






No comments:

Post a Comment