Greetings!

Hi, i'm Julie and I'm a visual artist. I work with a lot of different materials, including clay, paint, wood, and fabric. My studio is in Little Rock, Arkansas, and this blog is where I share studio goings on, new work, and occasional whatnot.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

holiday surprise

today's painting:

hint: it has fur :)

yes, still in secret christmas mode. may have a neutral painting i can share tomorrow, but don't worry, you'll see them eventually!!:)


AND...

my friend dawn just left 2 copies of her CD i illustrated on my gate!!! it is awesome and i can't believe it is finally here. i'll get link for it up on the blog asap!

we watched my ABSOLUTE favorite christmas movie tonight, White Christmas, with rosemary clooney, bing crosby, danny kaye, and the AMAZING vera-ellen:






love her and her fast as lightening dancing!!



and....
terra cotta nativity
i make these at christmas and the little pieces are separate. i'm thinking of putting these on etsy. i wonder if it's too late for this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment