Greetings!

Hi, i'm Julie and I'm a visual artist. I work with a lot of different materials, including clay, paint, wood, and fabric. My studio is in Little Rock, Arkansas, and this blog is where I share studio goings on, new work, and occasional whatnot.

Friday, November 16, 2012

holidaze

well, the season has really begun! thanks sooo much to everyone who came out and supported local art!!!!tonight at the Arkansas Arts Center Annual Holiday Show and Sale! it was so great seeing familiar faces and what fun to be surrounded by people who love art!!!

as my friends in new zealand would say, i'm absolutely knackered!!

today's painting will be completed tomorrow. sigh.

tomorrow doors open at 9am!

thanks everyone!!!

i know it's blurry, but here's my little booth at the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment