Greetings!

Hi, i'm Julie and I'm a visual artist. I work with a lot of different materials, including clay, paint, wood, and fabric. My studio is in Little Rock, Arkansas, and this blog is where I share studio goings on, new work, and occasional whatnot.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

painted elephant

today's painting:

i have been so busy i've not had any extra time to do anything here but post the pictures of the daily paintings, but today, my taxes are filed and first Q are done too!! yay!! HUGE sigh.

this weekend i will have a booth in argenta (downtown north little rock) during the arkansas literary festival. there is a TON going on for this event in both little rock and nlr, plus i think it's the first weekend of the farmers market, so come on out! i'll be there saturday 10-2:)

No comments:

Post a Comment